Wednesday November 14 - Daily Active Thread

by Administrator 14. November 2012 06:15

White House ‘secede’ petitions reach 675,000 signatures, 50-state participation

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/14/white-house-secede-petitions-reach-660000-signatures-50-state-participation/#ixzz2CCsHYhTL

Tags:

Comments (15) -

11/14/2012 6:35:55 AM #

22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham

www.infowars.com/.../

11/14/2012 7:49:31 AM #

ROB THE VOTE

THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

108% of voting population endorses Obama

www.wnd.com/.../

11/14/2012 7:10:58 AM #

Photo Shows Sandy Volunteers Feeding FEMA Workers

FEMA orders people to stop donating goods to east coast residents

www.infowars.com/.../

You know the real pisser, besides putting actual lives at risk by denying any rescue aid available, is that FEMA, just like DHS will be sitting in front of congress one day soon claiming that they could have done a better job if they had millions more in funding.......when both have proven time and time again that they either can't or deliberately won't do the job or enforce the laws we're paying them to.   And it made me sick to hear the unions were turning back non union electricians and other trades who sent teams to help.  Look how far we've come from 9/11 when the entire country put aside their differences and came to the rescue....and did a better job.

11/14/2012 7:25:38 AM #

Widespread Noncompliance: Americans' Best Nonviolent Recourse Against Government Tyranny

www.dailypaul.com/.../widespread-noncompliance-americans-best-nonviolent-recourse-against-government-tyranny

11/14/2012 7:59:07 AM #

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom

spectator.org/.../boom-boom-boom-boom

11/14/2012 8:28:47 AM #

New Spooky Agenda 21 Commercial

epaabuse.com/.../

ummm......you can make the right choice willingly......or if you're so selfish you would keep robbing others of vital resources like air, water, food and medicine.......we have a panel who can make that decision for you.
Of course if you've lived a REALLY GOOD life, like Warren Buffett and David Rockefeller and Maurice Stong and George Soros,  and other ancient dinosaurs with billions who are funding and supporting Agenda21, please disregard this message.

11/14/2012 4:46:19 PM #

I, Obama, Chivalrous Rex

lamecherry.blogspot.com/.../...chivalrous-rex.html

11/14/2012 6:00:56 PM #

Ron Paul Gives Farewell Speech: We Have Reached the Point of No Return

www.infowars.com/.../

Lilia Gloeckner
Lilia Gloeckner United States
9/17/2013 7:36:52 PM #

You have made some good points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.|

Printed Boxes
Printed Boxes United States
9/28/2013 6:05:52 PM #

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.|

www.metpure.com
www.metpure.com United States
9/29/2013 3:37:24 PM #

It's very easy to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web page.|

www.newasiainconline.com
www.newasiainconline.com United States
3/22/2014 12:00:54 PM #

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Lloyd Radwanski
Lloyd Radwanski United States
3/23/2014 3:05:28 AM #

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may I wish to counsel you few fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I want to read even more things about it!|

metpure.com
metpure.com United States
4/2/2014 4:58:44 PM #

Hi! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Porter Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!|

Zackary Stiger
Zackary Stiger United States
4/3/2014 1:03:02 PM #

I like it when individuals get together and share ideas. Great website, keep it up!|

Basic HTML supported

biuquote
  • Preview

Blog Stats

Over 5 million page views since 2009.

Over 1.7 million unique visitors since 2009.

RecentComments